Yesterday I inspected my harvest of the first day of measuring. It was a little disturbing. I found out I had way to little pictures from my cam. Somehow I missed a couple of hours worth of material… I filled some holes with copies. But I spent hours doing so. Also calculating where the camera missed out cost a lot of time. It was quite depressing. I can’t go around for a whole week faking the life I already lived! So I decided that where there are holes in the picture series I’ll just show a prepared picture. This decision has given me a lot of peace. I will have to program this of course.
Thankfully yesterday the picture taking went very well. I only have to fill the gaps for the two second delay in the time lapse which is a lot less work. What didn’t go well was the GPS device. I sort of forgot about it and then it was almost dead. It’s still recharging now. It kept on logging though, even though it was almost out of power. Good stuff.