The calendar contains 863 photographs taken over the last eight years. Some days have multiple pictures most days have no pictures. Using a double loop I loop through the days again and for every day I loop the entire array to get the days where I took more pictures.
Once I knew I could detect all the images for every day I had to reconstruct the file name from the csv file containing the photo meta data which I created with the phpFlickrSync application which I described earlier. I wanted the pictures on my hard drive so it will be more stable once I start creating the pdf files. For that purpose I discovered this great Processing function called saveStream(). It takes just a file name and an url parameter. In my big loop I downloaded the files in medium size and renamed them to the index in the array with photo data. In fifteen minutes I’d downloaded and renamed all the 863 pictures. This is part of the result: